Q & A

I speak Japanese but cannot write or read. Is that OK?

If you speak Japanese, we recommend working as a cab driver.
This is because cabs these days use an app to find passengers, so all you need to know is simple Japanese.
However, please note that some cab companies do not use any apps.

I want to get social insurance, but will the company take care of it?

If you work more than 20 hours per week, you are eligible for social insurance whether you are a full-time or part-time employee.

Do I need to file a tax return?

If you work as a full-time employee, you do not need to file your own tax return because, in principle, the company performs the year-end adjustment.

Visa Renewals

If you work as a full-time employee and your company performs year-end adjustments, you may receive a Withholding Slip from the company.
Certificates of employment and enrollment will also be issued by the company.

I want to work as a cab *taxi driver. How can I get a class 2 driver's license? How much does it cost?

Some cab companies will pay for you to obtain a Class 2 driver's license.
Note that the rules vary from company to company.

I don't know if I can work as a driver with the visa I have.

We will find you a company where you can work with the visa you have.

I just want to earn money, what should I do?

Tell us your desired salary. We will advise you on the best profession to earn.